We are looking for a Few Good People to join our team!
If you feel you're qualified and excited to work, please complete our application below.
As a professional roofer at St George Roof Repair, you are important to the success of our company. Your role provides specific skills and knowledge needed to help us achieve success. Successful candidates will be hard working, dependable and have excellent references. They will be great teammates and bring three or more years roofing experience. As a member of the team, you will have a positive attitude and be dedicated to doing your best work at all times.
- 3 to 5 years of professional roofing experience required
- Ability to safely work on a roof
- Can perform physical activities such as lifting 50 lbs up and down a ladder safely.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Analyze information and evaluate problems
- Can pay close attention to detail on a regular basis
- Can clearly communicate with the owner of St George Roof Repair, co-workers and customers
As a member of St George Roof Repair, you will be repairing a variety of roof systems.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, have a valid driver's license and a reliable truck.
Starting Pay: $20 per hour DOE.
All new hires will receive brand new St George Roof Repair hats and T-shirts.
St George Roof Repair is seeking a Chief Human Resources Officer to provide prompt & efficient support to all of our business activities.
Primary job duties
- Responsible for oversight of employee relations and leave of absence (LOA) administration
- Oversee Employee Relations team including, but not limited to, employee grievance resolution, corrective action consultation, termination appeals oversight, unemployment claims, company policy implementation and interpretation, American with Disabilities Act (ADA) interactive process and Equal Employment Opportunity matters.
- Coordinate with EAP services for leaders and employees.
- Oversee Leave of Absence program duties including administration and tracking of qualified leaves (e.g. FMLA, SMLA, PLA, etc.) Consult with the owner of St George Roof Repair to mitigate legal exposures.
- Basic knowledge of federal and state employment law
- Strong communication skills both orally and in writing
- Experience in mediation and dispute resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work from home
- Preferred Licenses and Accreditation HRCI Professional Human Resources, SHRM-HR certificate, or four year degree in related field
- Preferred Skills General understanding of the roofing industry and pricing and ordering materials, and bidding jobs.
- Solid knowledge of the roofing industry
- Previous roofing company HR or similar work experience
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time
- Must be able to type 45 words per minute or more
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Follow These Steps
A Note From Ian
Employees are the driving force behind our success. We hire qualified and ambitious individuals that know how to get the job done right, but more importantly, we hire a mindset - we're looking for people that "fit" our culture of hard work and have fun doing it. If this sounds like a company for you, please fill out our brief application and we'll get back to you soon.